Social entrepreneurship and social innovation are at the heart of the Dialogue CafĂ© Association mission. The recommendations received during the sessions organised in 2015 on womenÂ´s empowerment through creative industries and onÂ creative hubs and entrepreneurship as vehicle for social change, and in 2016 on incubation models for social and creative entrepreneurship: sharing knowledge and testimonials, gave us the opportunity toÂ identify the need of organising follow-up activities focused social entrepreneurship. Activities including exchanges, networking opportunities, trainings, conferences and seminars.
In this framework and with the aim of promoting global exchanges and networking opportunities, as well as strengthening youth capacities and skills on social entrepreneurship, a cycle on social entrepreneurship will be implementedÂ in 2017. The cycle will address challenges and issues previously identified by the participants and partners of Dialogue CafĂ© Network.
With this project we aim at stregthening youth entrepreneurs capacities, developing networking opportunities, promoting global exchanges, identifying good practices, addressing the needs of social entrepreneurs and developing a global community on social entrepreneurship around Dialogue Cafe Network.
How the cycle will be implemented?
Activities will be organised each month (with exception of holidays periods) and will alternate, conferences, debates, exchanges and meetings. The topics proposed are:
- Becoming a change-maker, 2 February 2017
- Conference on Business models for Social Entrepreneurs: removing clichĂ©s and clarifying concepts: association, social entreprise, cooperatives;Â March 2017.
- Debate on What design can do for social change?;Â April 2017
- Global Exchange of Repair Cafes;Â May2017.
- New Challenges for Social Entrepreneurs: Conference on Circular Economy;Â June 2017
- Fab Labs Exchange: sharing knowledge and challenges; September 2017
- Celebrating the old persons day by sharing social entrepreneurship initiatives aimed at empowering the elder; October 2017
- Meeting the Angels: fundraising opportunities for social entrepreneurs; November 2017
- Sharing knowledge on Social Entrepreneurship: Latest research findings, December 2017.
Registration and Further informationÂ
For further information and registration, do not hesitate to contact us.